[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 536, Issue 5

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Jul 28 18:33:19 PDT 2018

Poor Millie had a bout of diarrhea the day after her tummy problems.  She pooped 4 times in 3 hours.  The bad thing about  that  was that she walked so much each time to do it that it had a bad effect on her walking.  That day I  had to almost carry her up the stairs to bed.  I wanted to sleep downstairs with her, but she started to try to climb the stairs that i helped her  up.  Today she is doing a bit  better and able to climb 5 carpeted stairs herself with some labor.  It seems that all the walking the other day caused some harm to her rear legs, as they are not as strong as before.  The day of the diarrhea her walking really troubled me.  I  really felt that I would have to say goodbye the next day, but thankfully she improved a bit.  She is a real trooper,  and her fighting tugs at my heart strings.  Any ideas would help.  She sees her PT vet Thursday and I will ask her opinion.  Drool please.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop