[Dailydrool] Debbie Dawgs $5 Friday is August 3rd

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Jul 29 17:35:49 PDT 2018

Our rescue is Looziana Basset Rescue - while they only have 4 seniors
right now, they just lost one on Saturday.  However, Lucy ATB, left behind
a  big fat vet bill and the remaining 4 are forever fosters with ongoing medical
issues.  They take in a lot of dogs and service a huge area, so having
the constant medical issues with their seniors impacts their budget a great
deal.

If you can donate to help them out, please do.  Paypal to this address:

debbiesdawgs at icloud.com   Please use the friends and family option

as you are not purchasing anything.  Or you can mail a check made out
to Debbies Dawgs to 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA  30068

Debbies Dawgs is a 501c3 charity and donations are tax deductible. With
your help we have raised over $25,000 for the rescues so far this year with
our $5 Friday and $2 Tuesday fundraisers  and are on target to reach
$50,000 by the end of the year!

Please help us keep Debbie’s dream going!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa