[Dailydrool] Mosquitoes

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 10:16:26 PDT 2018

I was flipping through a parents magazine and saw a non topical solution that may interest some. There is a product called Thermacell Radius Zone Mosquito Repellent, supposedly it releases EPA regulated repellent that disorients mosquitoes. It also suppose to clear the air winthin 110 square feet. Thermacell.com is the website.

I don’t have any type of affiliation, just sharing what I read since some of you are having problems with your furbabies this time of year.

Nancy with Duncan and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com