[Dailydrool] Puppies

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 03:48:02 PDT 2018

May the good Lord give me the strength to raise one more, I would love it.
I would tell you everyday of his behavior.  I am partial to male bassets,
and I like black and white ones in the likes of Pierre Sr. or Pierre Jr.
On the other hand, I like all black as well, such as Jean Paul.  I have
been looking, and nothing has stuck on me yet.  The right time, the right
hound, right?  There really has to be that magic connection.  I know I will
never shop a pet store. I visit shelters,  I troll rescue sites, and I have
seen some breeder sites.

If it counts, I can speak of puppy antics in the past, but I know it is not
the same.  Real life, real time, present is what is important.

My herd of eight, all about the same age given a year or two did a lot of
damage to the house, and at the same time, Mom with dementia was here.  It
was a circus, and we all managed.  The hounds lived long as did Mom, Little
Nikki still with me.

I was depressed for a while, but I am finally getting better, without
medication or therapy which I thought I needed both for a while, but I
fought through it.

It is a beautiful rainy morning here today, cooler than a while.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and Little Nikki

jchazey at gmail.com