[Dailydrool] Drool for Morse please

Rebecca Louisa Stanton pummorse at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 02:53:11 PDT 2018

Hello drool family, we have been lurkers more recently but used to
participate in DD frequently.  We are asking please for some drool for
Morse, who is 14 in a couple of months.  He doesn't seem quite himself, but
it could be heat related.  We haven't called the vet yet as he is not bad
enough, but is just having vague symptoms, he was quite uncomfortable and
pacing Friday night, but not bloating - it could have been even wind -
couldnt settle, with his butt stuck in the air which generally means pain
doesnt it.  He then slept outside for the entire night and I slept in the
hallway and watched over him.  Finally a second Tramadol settled him.
Better since but just not quite himself, but then he has never reacted well
to medication, gets very spaced out easily.
He hates the vets so we would rather not stress him.
Just a little drool would be great please. We know his buddies Rolph and
Clara have also been having a hard time of it.  Where has the time gone - I
remember so clearly when they were all 3 at the same waddle and causing
havoc!   I so wish we could turn the clock back, we love them so dearly.
We are taking him out lunchtime for some dinner and hope we get to see our
boy doing his woofs.  Now he is deaf he often does silent woofs - the mouth
does the WOOF but no sound comes out at all.  Love him to bits.
Big hugs to all you droolers and your lovely hounds, and we send drool to
any who are needing it.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB