[Dailydrool] PBF

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 22:19:03 PDT 2018

this is Mariah.  I am told that I now live in what was formerly the Pacific Basset Feet Headquarters, occupied in olden days by Commander Bo and Lewd-tenant Harley, his brother.  they were before my time.  my sister, Mila, met them in real time, though.

  Actually, I was imported to Hawaii to be a companion to Lt. Harley after his  brother Bo was transferred to the Rainbow Bridge, and my sister Mila was supposed to have rejoined her real life military family, leaving Lt. Harley alone.   (Mila was only temporarily assigned here, you see). But then Lt. Harley took off for the Bridge himself, and Mila decided to stay  for good, so the make-up of the household changed dramatically in a very short period of time.

So when I arrived, there were no PBF officers still in residence, and I ended up being a companion to (well, actually, taking over from) Mila instead.  And then Ipo just busted her way in, so now it is us three girls.  But I am in charge.

There is a lovely photo of a basset in an Admiral’s hat framed and on the wall sent by Auntie Beth Hinchliffe in honor of Commander Bo.  Mom says she still misses the boys a lot.

I personally think I could have taken both of them and would have been in charge had they remained.  Mom says she is sure I could have dominated Commander Bo, but is not so sure about Lt. Harley.  Trust me, I would have won, paws down.

Drool to my beloved friends.  Mariah