[Dailydrool] PBF

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:31:31 PDT 2018

The main webpage to PBF is still there. (Pacificbassetfeet.net) but the roster link just flashes.  I cannot remember what positions MacKenzie & Gallagher had.  I seem to remember that Miss Poppy (ATB) was a superior (at least to MacKenzie & Gallagher) and I don’t remember if Guinness was ever enlisted.  He may have been 4F.  What fun and I still have my Jeep with MacKenzie, Gallagher & Poppy in it.  It currently resides in one of many boxes waiting to be unpacked once the new house is done.  It will be placed in an appropriate (and honorable) location.

The sea ditties are there!  “What can you do with a drooling Basset”, I totally forgot that I contributed “My Faborite Tings”. We need the BPF active again.

Sent from my iPad