[Dailydrool] A Bit From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:45:55 PDT 2018

Over the weekend we had a really terrifying event in the neighborhood.
Two loose dogs of a breed that I will not name began teasing the dog across
the street who was in his own fenced yard (and is also of that breed). He
broke out of his yard and there was a big fight down the street when he
caught up with the two, and he was....killed.

Nobody knows who the two dogs are or where they live but earlier in the day
they had killed a cat and a day or two before that they attacked and nearly
killed a Yorkie as he was walking on a leash. The Yorkie is still in the
Vetspital but expected to be ok.

We have a fence but it is not one that would keep out two determined dogs
and so the two-leggers now go out with us and Mr. Doc will not allow me to
go out to lay in the sun by myself. (I doubt he would be much of a
deterrent but it is the thought that counts.)

The two dogs ran away and the man who belonged to the dog across the street
says he thinks he hurt one of them(He ran down the street to save his dog.)
We hope the two dogs do not come back. We are so sorry for him even though
his dog was not very nice he did not deserve that.

Love and Cuddles,
ML
PS be safe, everyone!!