[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's bracelets! Another little raffle incentive

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 15:26:36 PDT 2018

Pawtunia still here!! Take that, vet lady!

WOOF. It seems that we have to play to sell bracelets!! Okiedokie. Who needs a bracelet? Who needs a scarf? Since I was asked to make my next goal June 9, 2018, I will do my best AND......let's have another little raffle. Anybody who buys my bracelets by June 9, 2018 at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, gets a chance at a fabulous scarf!! Bootiful, lightweight, flowing.....blue and pink and yellow houndstooth..with a row of mystery bassets at the bottom! Love it! Winwin, wear it with a fabulous bracelet with portraits done by famous basset artist Pam Tanzey! Auntie Pam has done tons of custom designs for individuals and rescues over the last three decades...but only one Pawtunia Bracelet!! $30 including shipping in the US. All profits go to Droopy Basset Rescue for Slobberfest Pledges in July!! Paypal, please to bassetslave at comcast.net as a friend/family with no comments. No comments at all. Private Message me where to mail the bracelets. Rave reviews have come in!! This is your chance!

SHHHH. Although I hawk my bracelets on Facebook and most of my buyers are Facebook friends, the WINNERS of my first two raffles are Droolers, right here on this list! Julie Rice Tamsen won the little sign.  Jan Cook won the basset salt and pepper shakers! Good luck seems to abound, er, ahound!

Pawtunia