[Dailydrool] PAWTUNIA BRACELET TO HELP THE HOUNDS AT DROOPY RESCUE

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:16:05 PDT 2018

If this is not allowed, I hope the moderators not let it go forward, but I
could not say it better than Beth H.  My bracelet arrived today, and it is
spectacular.

Beth, I hope you do not mind that I copy/paste your post.

Update on my maybe foster, Brad.  His adoptive Mom decided to keep him
after all, good news for Brad.  He had been through a lot of transition in
a short time, so I am glad he will stay put.

Nikki and I are growing accustomed  to our being a pair.  We are becoming
very bonded.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and Little Nikki

"I just received my Pawtunia bracelet, and I had to immediately share
my delight!  This is the most special treasure ever offered to the
Daily Drool family, and I urge you to buy one.  You will love and
cherish it!

It's an acrylic cuff bracelet with five portraits (by our own and
immensely talented Pam Tanzey) of our dear, precious Pawtunia, who
just celebrated her 14th birthday.  She has brought us all such
pleasure for so many years!  Here's a way to keep her with us always,
and also have this stunning, absolutely unique bracelet.

Pawtunia is doing this as a fundraiser for the needy houndies at
Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western Pennsylvania.  Pawtunia has
spent her life helping homeless houndies.

The bracelets are $30, including shipping.  It's a wonderful donation
to such a good cause; it's a tribute to our Pawtunia; it's a treat for
each of us to have this beautiful bracelet.

For pictures of this work of art and information on how to order,
write to Pawtunia and her mom at: bassetslave at comcast.net

You will absolutely adore it.

Beth H."