[Dailydrool] Chemo in dogs

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 21:27:22 PDT 2018

Hi it’s dale

I’m so terribly sorry for the bad news you’ve had. You and cooper are in my prayers. We are drooling too

I haven’t done chemo with my dogs yet. But I know people who have. It isn’t the same as people getting chemo. The dogs I knew who got chemo felt great after their chemo. It just didn’t last they felt better and then they got sick and they got more chemo and they  feel better. If that is where the cancer is with your dog and you can afford the drugs chemo can buy you time

That is between you and your dog and your vet. There are some holistic folks  on here who have worked wonders. But not with the spleen, the spleen is a bad business I’m afraid.

I wish for you some very good days yet with your boy

My very best
Dale

Sent from my iPad