[Dailydrool] Morpheus Pawction

Moon Doggie Donna donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed Jun 6 04:20:49 PDT 2018

Well, Morpheus has decided to sleep in today. He woke me up at 3am to go
outside, took one step and saw it was raining, turned around, squatted and
peed. I was not happy! Then he woke me up again at 6:30am. It was still
raining so when he took that first step, I oh-so-gently BOOTED his little
butt out the door. He ran under the table on the deck, peed then ran back
inside. About a dozen rain drops fell on his dainty little (HA!) torso and
his pawsies got wet. After shaking himself off, he climbed on my bed and
has not moved since then. PROTESTING!!!! I tried to wake him up to remind
everybody about his fundraiser that is going on but he opened one eye, then
turned around and went back to sleep after muttering that today, I will
have to post about his Pawction.

Now, if you don't know already, Morpheus is desperately trying to raise
pledges for Slobberfest. He wants to make Auntie Angelika and Auntie Judy proud
of him. Oh, and there seems to be something going around that he needs to
raise the most money this year which is going to be very hard because Auntie
 Dawn always does a great job and presently holds that title. I told
Morpheus not to hold his breath because no one beats Auntie Dawn (except
when he wanted to be King in Michigan).

So, if you have a little extra time today, won't you please look at his
fundraiser?

His Pawction group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/MorpheusPawction/
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/MorpheusPawction/?fref=mentions>
Now, there is something for everybody here. AND he snatched my copy of
BOSWELL'S LIFE OF BOSWELL that is in extremely FINE condition. There is
even non-basset crap in case you need a gift for someone special. Lots and
lots of great basset items - you know you want to look! Love from Morpheus
& mom Donna.