[Dailydrool] A Mt. Moment :$5.00 Friday Debbie's Dawgs for June. GIVING THANKS TO YOU ALL.

Leslie & Chief Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:43:41 PDT 2018

There are so many larger fuller and deserving rescue organizations around the U.S., and we are so small and almost not visible now without our website working……….but we are so very thankful and wanted to thank everyone……….EVERYONE…….for every dollar they donated to $5.00 Friday to help all 3 of us rescues with Seniors. Sending our love and gratitude to each of you!! The Senior Hounds say THANKS!!!!
Most Sincerely, Leslie Elecia Ames President of Basset Rescue of MT.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10