[Dailydrool] chemo

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Jun 6 13:27:28 PDT 2018

Do your own research. Call the emerg doc and find out exactly what type of
cancer and where. Then do Google search -- chemo for "____" or cancer "
_____" chemo.   We had one with a very aggressive melanoma in her mouth. Doc
was not able to remove it all without removing a lot of jaw bone. We treated
her with Piroxicam and it gave her another 8 months. She never missed a
meal, never knew she was sick. 10 is not old. Cooper certainly doesn't
deserve this. So sorry. Paws crossed. Also call Wedgewood Pharmacy in New
Jersey and ask to speak to a pharmacist. They are a wealth of information.
We are getting several prescriptions from them of our hounds.

Ann