[Dailydrool] Thank you Auntie Sharon! Tunes Bracelets

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 15:32:38 PDT 2018

By all means, by one...only $30.00...great pictures inside and out, shiny
and a real find.  I got mine yesterday and love it!
sharon
Bella, Grace, Rosie and ATB Pearl, Theodore, Louella, Arty, Zeke and
Samantha

Thank you very much, Auntie Sharon! I apawreciate it. I still have lots of bracelets to sell for the poor hounds of Droopy Basset Rescue. Vetlady really did not think I would see 14....which I did on May 16!  This is my birthday fundraiser for the poor hounds. Auntie Pam Tanzey did a stunning job and put 5 portraits of me together for an acrylic cuff bracelet. Exclusive to my slave! You can have one! $30 including shipping in the US! If ya order one by June 9, 2018 at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, you also get a chance to win a pretty basset scarf! Winwin all around.

Please.....this is likely my last fundraiser and it is just such a fitting close to so many years......I loves the idea of folks wearing my picture on their wrists. Iffen ya don't like that, it is still a gorgeous bracelet.

$30 paypal to bassetslave at comcast.net as a friend, please. NO comments in the paypal message box. That's important. Email me your snail address, please. If ya want, I can email a picture.

Pawtunia