[Dailydrool] Another bracelet review GET ONE

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Thu Jun 7 16:59:55 PDT 2018

Lucy the basset here. My person got a bracelet to support Droopy basset Rescue, the one with Pawtunia on it in all her glory. It is a MUST HAVE piece of basset bling. I know of nothing like it and it will make you smile when you wear it. Order one while you can! Pawtunia is one of my heroes, helping homeless hounds year after year. (There was lots of information on how to order in Pawtunia’s post Thursday.)