[Dailydrool] Bark Mitzvah garb

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 18:20:11 PDT 2018

Mariah here.  I have decided to wear the beautiful Pawtunia portrait bracelet as a fascinator around my ear with an ostrich plume attached.  Do you know what a fascinator is?  Those are the little hats which ladies wear on one side of their heads.  There were lots of them on display at the British royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle recently.  Pawtunia’s bracelet would be perfect, perched around one ear.  i have been watching all day for an ostrich to parade across our lawn.  i am an expert and catching birds and removing their feathers.  but so far no ostriches have appeared.  i will keep watching.  So, fellow lady  houndies, get yourself a Pawtunia bracelet.  You might add flowers instead of an ostrich feather.  myself, I will continue to watch for ostriches,

Mariah of Hawaii