[Dailydrool] Seal Crossing

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:27:03 PDT 2018

I just saw an alert in my email.  Apparently, a seal was trying to cross
route 95 near Seabrook NH.  The good news is that people noticed and it
must have got across.  The bad news is that my first thought was..... "Did
MacKenzie get out and wonder to route 95??"  Land Seals might be mistaken
for the water kind!  She is safe at home!

Guinness is doing well with 3/4 of his teeth gone - Stomatitis surgery.  We
are delighted that Trupanion has paid for most of this.  (Over $5,000 for
this surgery alone).  He's doing well and begging for the harder treats.