[Dailydrool] Birthday and et al

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:01:50 PDT 2018

Happy Birthday Gator and all of Dolly's pups.  Just so happens, Nigel and
Colette were both born on this day too, and they lived long, so I hope all
you pups live long just like my blessed pups.

Speaking of living long, there is a basset Queen who is doing all she can
to forever help rescue pups forever.  Her name is Pawtunia, and her Mom
slave is paw selling beautiful bracelets to fund raise for rescue, this
time Droopy in PA.

Judy, who runs Droopy, is a brilliant artist.  She created for  me the most
wonderful sculpture to honor my Pierre Jr.  I passed that piece to a basset
loving family, military background, and aviation, and maybe in space,  in
mind.

I still have another Pierre Jr. piece, just as special, again from Judy.

While you have a chance, take a this opportunity to get yourself a
beautiful Pawtunia bracelet.

You won't regret it, I promise.  I have one, and I may have to get two or
three more, I shop ahead for the gifting Holidays!

Jackie and Little Nikki