[Dailydrool] Calendar hound

Sherrilyn - sherrilyn1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:09:39 PDT 2018

I'd forgotten which dates I chose for the Daily Drool calendar, so I was surprised to turn the page yesterday (June 12) and see my sweet Isabella. I never dreamed that she wouldn't be around for her calendar day. She was the bell hound, and the house sure is quiet without her.

Lola and I are thinking about going to Slobberfest next month. Who else will be there? It's been a few years since we've been to any basset events. Now that I'm retired, I thought it might be a fun getaway.

Sherrilyn