[Dailydrool] Pawtunia Bracelets!

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jun 13 14:36:51 PDT 2018

It is me! Pawtunia.

A new little raffle for folks who buy my bracelets!! YOGA BASSET EARRINGS!! 5 pair. Pierced earrings. They all come together! How cool is this?

Iffen ya buy a bracelet before June 16, 2018 at 9:00 P.M, Eastern, ya get a chance to win these earrings! (No pierced ears? I will find something else. Just tell me when ya order.) More peanut butter on my nose picks the winner! ...and you will get the pawsome bracelet for just $30, including shipping in the US. Auntie Pam Tanzey https://www.facebook.com/pamtanzey?fref=gs&dti=1590034707960038&hc_location=group  has never done anything like even remotely like this before! The reviews are faboooooooo! Shiny cuff bracelets with 5 bootiful basset pictures!! They just happen to be me. Paypal $30 to me bassetslave at comcast.net mailto:bassetslave at comcast.net as a friend/family (no comments in the paypal box) Email me your address!! All the profit goes to Droopy Basset Rescue of Western Pennsylvania as Slobberfest Pledges. This may be my last fundraiser.......please. Help an old houndette not be disgraced. I got a lotta bracelets to sell before Slobberfest!

I loves you all.

Pawtunia

(Thank you Auntie Jackie.)