[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 14 14:37:29 PDT 2018

Hi all,
Glorious weather we are having, everything us in schedule for my bark mitzvah in 2 weeks I can’t wait to see Everyone.   I’m concerned because I just saw a post from pawtunia tgat she can’t travel far anymore!   I was told she was planning on coming now I’m confused and upset.  Tunes?  My love?  I have a very special question I am planning to ask you at my bark mitzvah!  I bought jewelry and everything.
Speaking of jewelry the clueless momPerson has an extraordinary bracelet featuring portraits of my Pawtunia.  These are available for a limited time from pawtunias mother (bassetslave at comcast.net) to support rescue and you should buy one.  Let’s face it you will be mad at yourself if you miss them. Forever
More later from SnoopyWith Gracie who cuddles much more recently then she ever has before.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone