[Dailydrool] Another great adventure?

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 14:35:51 PDT 2018

Hello Droolers, Rolph here.
Our two-legged sister is getting married next month. We hardly see our mum at the moment as she keeps locking herself away in her work room shouting "whothehellchosethischuffingawfulfabic" and using what the family refer to as "sewing language" - if you don't know what that is, I can't possibly spell it out to gentlehounds.
Anyway, Clara and I have been getting on OK, despite what the vets keep saying, and we have a suggestion. If we are still happy and healthy enough, we propose another adventure.
Who fancies a trip to a Greek Island? We hope to set out in the beginning of August and we will be asking any fellow travellers to pay a small fee to our favourite basset rescue here in the UK to join us.
Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll firm up details.
Rolph, with Clara and Sally, UK