[Dailydrool] The worst

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 23:29:41 PDT 2018

this is Mariah.  My sisters and I are trying to recover from the ultimate betrayal.  We thought we were going on vacation. We have done this before. Mom and Dad pack our beds in the back of the car, wedge in suitcases, and then we all go off to a cabin somewhere new in the woods. It is always exciting.  so today when the beds went into the car, we were all dancing in circles.  and then they betrayed us.  they dropped us off at the kennel camp.  there we have our own dog cabin with our beds,  and our own fenced yard, kind of like a scout camp,  but no Mom and Dad and no heated waterbed to sleep on.  We call foul!!  Mom and Dad are off island for four days on a different island on business for Dad.  We will make them pay when they return!!!   Mariah

Note from the momperson:  when we dropped the girls off at this dog kennel camp, what should we spy but two other bassets in an adjacent cabin!!!  I had no idea there were any other bassets in our area at all.  I left my card for the kennel to give the owners of the other bassets in case they wanted to meet us!  (The kennel understandably wanted to protect the privacy of its cUstomers so didn’t share their names with me, but agreed to share mine with them.   they said the other bassets recently moved here from Texas.  Imagine!!  Mila and Mariah are not the only Kona Hawaii bassets).  And, for the record, I am missing my four legged girls terribly tonight and wish we were together again.  three more days.  Probably good for us all.  for the next three days, my dog girls can bark their heads off and not get in trouble.  And I get to catch up with my two-legger son while my husband attends to business.  val of Hawaii