[Dailydrool] Dear Tunes

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 13:24:42 PDT 2018

Aloha Tunes,
  Yes, I arrived at our destination fully clad and prepared.  Miss Mariah has upgraded her thieving tastes from my undergarments to her dad’s shorts. She removes his shorts from the laundry basket and chews the pockets out of them when the opportunity knocks.  Sometimes Bill does not recognize what has transpired when he finds his shorts on the floor (as he has been known to shed clothing willy nilly) and simply throws the shorts back into the laundry basket.  Yesterday we were walking in Honolulu when we heard a distinctive thunk.  Bill’s cell phone had dropped through a hole onto the pavement.  Fortunately it did not break...and fortunately Mariah was on a different island.  Snooters.  Auntie Val