[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 531, Issue 2

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 17:42:57 PDT 2018

Boy it is weird weather here.  Poor Millie is completely confused.  Yesterday it was 92 degrees and today it was only 58.  T-shirts to sweatshirts in only a few hours.  Not many places can boast such things.  We also got over 2 inches of rain.  Cold, wet and gloomy.  Millie is still walking wobbly. but hanging in there.  Do not know if all the pills, loops, PT and CBD oil are helping, but I am afraid to stop for fear she will get worse.  Now the status quo, is good.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop