[Dailydrool] From (puff puff) the D(pant pant puff) esk of (whooeee puff puff)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:14:33 PDT 2018

Well she did it.
She has been threatening and and and
(Hang on a second lemme get my breaf.)
*******

ok that's a little better. She been saying she was going to take us out to
play and is this-- was this--her idea of PLAY?

So before it's really even light out she shags us out to the Van and I am a
little nervous because these trips with both of us tend to be to the
VetPerson for some further insult upon our bodies so yes, I was a little
reluctant to get into the Van and ok  ok so YES I tried to run and hide and
YES (Ok happy now?) I did flat Basset in the driveway and she had a lot of
trouble getting me in the car and Ok yeah Doc was bouncing around in his
crate going COME ON COME ON COMEOn

And it wasn't the VetPerson after all it was a huge empty field and she--I
cannot believe she did this---TOOK OFF OUR LEASHES! and let us go. FREE.
Loose!! No strings, literally. So we ran and ran and ran but I am a little
fluffy and didn't run too long and Doc he sports that big black fur coat
and he didn't run too long either and but it was wonderful and smells!
OMYGOODNESS the smells! So then we came home and had some breakfast and now
it is way past naptime.
Just reporting.
Love & Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Exhausted Professional Lady Basset