[Dailydrool] Dumb bunny

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:56:35 PDT 2018

The other day, as I took the hounds out the door, A bunny was relaxing on
our lawn. Thankfully, I only had two hounds in hand, since for once they
decided to take a look at the creature and showed faint interest.

As I whispered to the bunny to take off, it did--those long ears must
really work. Still, I'm pretty sure Cleo and Horton will never be a danger
to any hoppers. Though the bunner moved in back of a pile of yard rubbish
we needed to cut up, it would not have been hard for them to find it.

I'm sure there are hounds out there who would have been off in a moment
after the bunner, but none of mine have ever had much interest in them. I
guess they are too well fed here.

That's good news for this dumb bunny, who periodically shows up right on
the middle of the lawn where the hounds should be able to see it.
Pam, food slave to the bunnerless Dashing Bassets