[Dailydrool] Calendar Comment

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 13:21:59 PDT 2018

<<<<<<<<<<<<I don't want to come over as being a mean person, but I think the Daily Drool family deserves a better explanation as to why the 2019 Daily Drool Basset a Day Calendar will not be published next year, with more than just a sorry.  Are the problems something we are not allowed to know?>>>>>>>>>>>>

^^^^^^Kindness, please. Some problems ARE too personal to share on a board like this, especially one where certain folks tend to come across as "MEAN" from time to time. Like, now, for example. The person who has faithfully produced the calendar year after year has done a great service for many (yourself included, apparently). Time for a bit of kind consideration in return, no?
--RichSlave, body pillow, herder, companion, and most of all, friend to Harvey (my boy!), Snoopy, Simba, and far too many ATB.