[Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:21:56 PDT 2018

I hope everyone realizes just how much work goes into doing the Daily Drool
calendar. It is not just a matter of publishing it. The person in charge
has to organize every single photo (365 of them, and probably more, since
some folks do not come through with the money for their pictures), file
them in the computer, follow up on any issues like photos that are fuzzy,
Connect up photos, dates, and copy for each photo. There is a lot of very
fussy work that needs to be done for everything to come out correctly. Then
comes all the issues with printing and so on. It also means dealing with
people who want to change something or have a complaint.

I have not gotten a calendar for a number of years now, but I appreciate
the effort that goes into it. Let's thank Cathy for taking it on for so
many years. It is a huge task, and I for one think that if it's too much
for her this year, it is up to her. I admire her for having done it for so
long.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets