[Dailydrool] Bark mitzvah. attention: Doc Szaton

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 13:25:58 PDT 2018

Dear Doc, This is Ipo Notabasset from Hawaii.  I will be accompanying my basset sisters to the Bark Mitzvah.  Doc, how about you and I hang out together.  I understand that you are also a long-legged notabasset.  together we can police my evil sister, Mariah, who will need to exercise enormous self-control to resist going after the birds in Snoopy’s backyard.  Two sets of large pearly white teeth should be an adequate deterrent, I think. And I like my guy friends tall, dark, and handsome.  Woo woo. Ipo