[Dailydrool] bark mitzvah

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 15:05:31 PDT 2018

Hi it's Gracie,
Wow, just wow what a day, what a day ...... I will provide more updates later but let me say all the planes came in on time.  There are some planes I didn't order that unloaded a bunch of bassets I don't know who chartered those OR the helicopter which landed in the parking lot as the service started but everyone is here.  There were a few glitches and unexpected events such as:
1)  I had asked to be advised if there was anyone who did not reliably pee outside ...... I should have mentioned pooping .... whoops2)  a hound brought a pigs ear to the service and our shaman fainted3)  Snoopy got nervous and was drooling and shook his head and got slobber all over the torah
other then that the service went ok and everyone got busy with the reception ........ I will provide more details later but the one thing I will tell you that happened ...... is that Snoopy ...... proposed marriage to Pawtunia!!!
They are checking with her parents if they have their blessing.  Stay tuned.
Love,Gracie whose big brother Snoopy is a Bark Mitzvah now!
PSS ...... Mommy is going to put up a site with Bark Mitzvah pictures ...... if your hound is here please send a picture to dalerutz at sbcglobal.net