[Dailydrool] Bark mitzvah update

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 20:33:11 PDT 2018

Hi all, it’s the bark mitzvah boy here,

We had hundreds of basset hounds show up to party.  I’m not really sure I know all of these basset hounds but most appear to be drooling so.....I guess they are droolers?

I’ve had quite the day. Started out in the mikva (ritual bath) then dressed for services.  We had standing room only for the service. I managed my parsha ok but Gracie still said it inky sounded like ahrooooooooooo to her.  There was some commotion in the back over a potty incident and some pig parts smuggled into the temple and I won’t mention what Doc and Gracie were doing in the back (it got worse at the reception ) but overall considering the sheer number of hounds it went as well as can be expected

My dear pawtunia was in attendance.  I am a man now, so I asked her to marry me.  We are awaiting her mother’s blessing before making future plans

More later about the reception from Snoopy, the bark mitzvah boy.

Sent from my iPaw