[Dailydrool] Going home

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:51:06 PDT 2018

This is Mr. Doc writing for Miss Merta Lou who is indisposed we are on our
way home from the Barkmitvah which was wonderful (Miss Gracie you
are....and Ipo! Such ears, m'dear....I never.....ahhhhh....not now.

Miss ML wishes to thank her host and hostess as she had a very good time
and is sorry about that Jimmy Choo Shoe...I have returned (unopened) the
Dom Perignon Brut Rose I found in her luggage, it must have fallen in when
she and Mariah were in the wine cellar...I am not sure what they were doing
down there since by then they had ceased speaking to me and were the best
of friends. Tell Ipo I so really like her ears they were so soft
aannd........
Thank you again for a lovely time. We are just east of North Platt,
Nebraska right now with Ipo steering and I am doing pedals and once home I
will see Ipo and MAriah on the plane to HAwaii....

Love and solace in a time of turmoil
Doc