[Dailydrool] Merta Lou

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 00:20:29 PDT 2018

This is the MotherPerson.
Unbeknownst to me, Miss Merta Lou took off for a Bark Mitzvah. I am told
that she and another young lady Basset went "off the reservation" as it
were and had their own little pawty.
I have quite a bill here for some Jimmy Choo shoes and a large bottle of
extremely expensive champagne that I doubt had anything to do with the
original celebration.
I am not sure what they did, because Doc will not tell me and ML is still a
bit shaky on her facts but if she did anything to cause a ruckus at the
BarkMitzvah I wish to apologize on her behalf, and wish Snoopy a wonderful
Life.

MotherPerson to Miss Merta Lou