[Dailydrool] Ahu’ula

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 20:50:04 PDT 2018

This is Mila, good girl basset of the Hawaiian trio.  I arrived home first from the bark mitzvah traveling tourist class on Hawaiian Air.  I understand my sisters, Mariah and Ipo drove to Chicago with Merta Lou and Doc and will be flying home sometime later from that location.

First of all, thank you Snoopy and Gracie for the lovely occasion. You performed wonderfully, Snoopy, and I am proud that now you are a manhound.

I apologize for any damages caused by my two wild sisters, Ipo and Mariah.  I heard a rumor that Mariah might have been collecting bird feathers for the ahu’ula (royal feathered capes worn only by Hawaiian chiefs  and gods—male, I might add) that Mariah has been constructing here at home.  Mariah has absolutely no sense of her place in the world.  I hope that these rumors are untrue.

I wish both you and Gracie many more happy birthdays.  thank you so much for your hospitality.  Mila Basset of Hawaii