[Dailydrool] A Wonderful Barkmitzvah

vstrand vastrand at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 18:31:43 PDT 2018

Paisley just wants to let everyone know what a great time she had at the party. She does not admit to taking any birds home, but I have seen her munch one down a time or two. Hopefully she is not lying to me about the birds, but bassets aren’t always known for their honesty. She did say that the wine was superb, but wished there had been of it. It sure sounds like there was plenty to go around. She met a few handsome fellows at the party, but not a single one asked for her phone number so she is a little depressed. I’m thinking that if she gets to go to Greece that will cheer her.

vastrand at comcast.net