[Dailydrool] bark mitvah

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 13:34:41 PDT 2018

Wow...Just WOW.
The alaska houndettes arrived home safely. I'm afraid my princesses had access to my credit card.
The girls came home with more luggage then they left with. Beautiful outfits, shoes, jewerly etc.I don't know when they had time.I heard time was spent in a wine cellar. The ladies are crashed on the couch they haven't moved since being dropped of my a private jet ????Maybe they'll tell me what happened after they recover.
Glenda mom to Kylee Dawn and Kaitlynn Skye.