[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 03:00:25 PDT 2018

So excited!! The RV is chugging along headed for the BarkMitzvah! We all of
us are ready I have a lovely dress to wear really lovely if I can get the
da....rn  thing zipped my goodness it must have shrunk since the last time
I wore it...
Doc promises to stay in the background and pretty much out of sight he says
are there any sheep nearby?
I swiped ...no no. Borrowed. I borrowed MPerson's flourescent acrylic
markers and will do toesie nails if anyone wants.
Anyone else we need to pick up let is know we're coming!

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, & her Chauffeur Doc