[Dailydrool] CBD

mom2jaxson mom2jaxson at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 07:17:40 PST 2018

Jax suffered from seizures and was on both phenobarbital and liquid potassium bromide.  My vet and I discussed switching him  to a medical marijuana strain for seizures and with her help, we were going to try and switch him as the pheno cause serious liver damage.
When he was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and I learned he would most likely die within six months, we decided to leave his seizures medications as they were.  Jackie lived a year and a month after his diagnosis.
My vet is now selling CBD at her clinic.  I love that more and more people are seeing the benefits of what medical marijuana can do for both animals and humans.
Living in Colorado, we tend to have a more open minded view on these things.
If given the choice to offer any of my pets a natural way to cure any ailment over a prescribed drug with side effects - I will certainly try it.  That goes the same for myself.
Karen
null