[Dailydrool] Gallagher

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Mar 1 13:48:51 PST 2018

Gallagher sounds like he is have Sundowners with the CCD.
I'm wondering if it is the change in climate that could be
contributing. Lacy will be 18 in July and just started
showing signs of CCD. She is getting Selegiline which
helps a lot. She sleeps pretty much through the night
except she gets up about 4 and starts to wonder. We just
started adding CBD oil to see if that helps. She will
stare at the wall for a long time, like she doesn't know
what she's supposed to be doing, but when I call her name
she jumps and comes to attention. The symptoms are all so
different. Glad you go on the CCD group. There are a lot
of good ideas there. Gallagher just seems a little young
for this to be happening.
Ann