[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 11:10:11 PST 2018

You know this place is just so strange!
Mr Biskit gives us treats. Sometimes the treats are hard treats and I
prefer the chewy ones so I save the hard ones until I am sure there are not
soft and yummy ones and then I like to go eat someplace pleasant, like
outside or on the living room couch.
But you see the other two with whom I habitate eat theirs right away and
mostly we get them when we go in our crates. So they eat theirs, but Smart
Little Me still has hers and when the crate opens, I carry it outside or
onto the couch and crunch away.

Now Mr Conley will just take my biscuit if he can and he can be very
intimidating. Mr Doc just hangs around drooling and  waits for me to maybe
drop some (as if!)
So here I am, sidling away from these two....males....and here come
MotherPerson. OBOY! I think, unprotected female, here comes help!
And what does she do? THE PRIES MY MOUTH OPEN and takes the cookie. I mean.
I mean. Aw come on,here!!! Ok so she gives it right back I mean----she took
my cookie and now the other two know what I have and here comes Conley are
meany eyed and I have to chew really fast and I cannot even enjoy my
biscuit.
what is that?

LOve and cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset