[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:15:00 PDT 2018

Well it has been interesting. Yes. The other day the MotherPerson put us
all in the car. The last time she did that we ended up having our toes cut
off well ok the nails, and so I was shaking and Doc was shaking and Mr.
Conley said for heavens sake shut up you two can't you tell we have already
turned too many times for the Vet?
Oh hey yeah
And then Doc says
IKNOW I KNOW we are going to the running place!
And I said
Whats that?
And the boys said
Its a big field where we can run run run run or snuffle. It smells
wonderful and there are dog smells there too.
And sure enough she stopped and got us out and shoveled us through two
gates and LET US LOOSE LOOSE! And the place was HUGE yes it was it was HUGE
and sure enough we smelled other dogs and rabbits and birds and coyotes and
foxes and deer and MomPerson said it belonged to her friend Susan who has
dogs like Doc (Who knew there were more of them!!) and we ran until Conley
couldn'y chug any more and I was my tongue out to there and only Doc was
still running and running. But we went home. But it was great.
I forgot to get up at 2 in the morning to go out.

Love and Cuddles
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset