[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 4 20:01:30 PST 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I was very sorry to hear Boe had to go to the bridge, you know GGBR saved my sister Gracie and the clueless momPerson fosters for them so the hounds that come through here are all GGBR dogs. I’m so sorry for your loss, they are never with us long enough
Sent from my iPad

It got cold here and it rained at lot and we ran out of firewood so the clueless momPerson ordered more and a kid delivered it and he stacked it very loudly and so I ran away by sneaking out through the gate he left open.  It was dark and that kid was awful scared but I didn’t go far I was found in the neighbors yard again

Gracie’s fine her butt is still kinda bare where they shaved her for surgery back I. January but other then a somewhat naked butt she’s fine

More later from Snoopy who had a plumber, a dishwasher repairman and a firewood guy come all in one week.

Dalerutz at sbcglobal.net.      Reminder if you don’t give email when you post folks can’t reply personally.