[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 10:43:34 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well I'm a basset hound and so I don't get to vote, and so I don't pay much attention to politics.  Believe me the clueless momPerson takes up the slack in that regard she is ALL OVER public policy.  And, frankly, she spends too much time on the internet and not enough playing with ME!  So, I am relieved and excited to announce that she has deleted facebook due to some immoral and illegal activity by the company which I don't understand and frankly couldn't care less ...... it means more belly rubs for me so I'm thrilled.
Gracie and I had our second round of flu shots last Sunday, we were late ..... we got our first round in February and you need a booster two weeks later but they got busy and forgot.  The NERVE!  Gracie lets the clueless momPerson cut off her toe bones so she got that done at home but I am nasty about it, I don't bite but I do take her hand in my mouth and make nasty noises so I have to go to the vet and get put in the stocks to have it done which I hate ...... but here we are ..... thatis how they finally remembered ..... my nails were long and they went ohhhhhhhh!
This is another week of repair men we have the dishwasher guy today (again, 3rd time) and the plumber about the shower in the master bath tomorrow (4th time, maybe 5th .... dunno .... he gives good belly rubs) and the momPerson has her car back but it's missing a reflector ..... they are supposed to call about that ....... lots of broken stuff ...... I like broken stuff .... more pets for Snoopy.
Drool to all in need, we love you guys.
More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objectswith Gracie the dickens who diligently tries to digest the food & wine magazine every month as soon as it arrives
dalerutz at sbcglobal.net