[Dailydrool] Dear Merta Lou

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 19:37:32 PST 2018

Hi it’s Gracie,

I love you!  My mommy is completely and utterly clueless I know just how you feel why she has done this exact same thing it has been a few years but she did this too. And she does other ridiculous things too why just today she asked me what I was doing her flower bed?  What does it look like I’m doing I am eating the pansies they are edible flowers you know and after all it was the clueless one who planted the ornamental kale and then was surprised when I devoured it.  If you ever get a chance ornamental kale is delish

Anyway, I feel your pain

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw