[Dailydrool] Edgar`s nose and teeth

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 16:02:21 PST 2018

Hi All!Today we arose to find Edgar`s left side of his nose swollen! And lately his rhinitis has flared up too! But he is a trouper! If you remember, In December he was down at Animal Surgery Center in Flint for his right eye. After the CT scan, they found he had 4 teeth that needed removal. But his right eye had a mass in it, so in Jan. ,back we go. They removed his eye, mass and some orbital bone! He was really doing well, until this nose thing popped up! It is chronic, has been for 5 years, but manageable. Then last Wednesday he was in for adequan injection, and we showed the tech his left k-9. She immediately  summoned the vet, who is not our regular vet(she is Howewardbound, in the Antarctic) whom said Edgar needs x rays and possible extractions! He was scheduled for Friday afternoon, but was canceled as another pet needed emergency surgery. Now he is on 2 antibiotics and will go in Monday. On top of this, my AFIB came by today for a visit! My wife are really bummed out over Edgar`s luck of late! We are both retired, and Edgar has been with me since I retired in 2010. Wife says it`s like waiting for the other shoe to fall! We wanted to wait till our regular vet was back, but that won`t be until the 26th! Also ,Edgar is going on 12. So you can see how why we worry!
Also, TOO many of our four footed kids are leaving for the bridge!!! Thoughts and prayers to all who have lost their`s!! Time with them is never enough!

Terry and MaryAnn and Edgar(the King as he is called at OUR vet`s office)