[Dailydrool] Bugsey's Test Results

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 04:52:37 PDT 2018

Auburn called and said all of Bugsey's blood work came back negative. They
also said an EMG with muscle and nerve biopsies may or may not provide a
diagnosis and it would not change the treatment plan. Okay. Given that, I
saw no reason to torture Bugsey or empty my wallet more. So, we are
passing. Meanwhile, what is the treatment plan? Nothing. They are guessing
that it is MMM and he is currently in remission. Meanwhile, his energy
level is coming back up. He actually initiated play with Browyn yesterday.
So, I guess I will just try not to worry about the other shoe dropping for
now. Thank you so much for all the prayers and drool.

I also want to thank everyone for the prayers and drool for my sister and
her Cotton going to the Bridge. She is having a rough time, but she is
hanging in there like a trooper.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com