[Dailydrool] Merta Lou!! You don't want to!!!

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:13:57 PDT 2018

Paddi B Basset at the keyboard, here!! Merta Lou, you do NOT want to
audition for a shark tank! No No No!!!

Sharks are Extremely Bitey People, even bitier than Formosan Mountain
Monsters... but there is something even worse about them. They live in
water!! Right IN the water! In the ocean!!

I Paddi B Basset live right beside the ocean and I have never ever ever
besmirched my paw by putting it in that cold cold water. When my late
cousin dogs (Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers) used to enter the water
in pursuit of sticks (why? Why? but that's another note) I would call to
their people to stop them... and attempt to prevent their entry myself...
alas not always successfully.

But to hear of you, Merta Lou, a Professional Lady Basset, even thinking of
Entering a Shark Tank full of water and bitie-ness...

Words fail me.

​Stay on shore!!
Paddi B Basset, with Mary helping with the typing and big words​

--
Mary Wilson
​mary.gabriola at gmail.com