[Dailydrool] Nightly meanderings

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 15:03:51 PDT 2018

Pw. Rolph, buddy. Sounds like we could hang together. Nothing I like more than asking the she slave to go out in the middle of the night. It is so much fun to go out to my  yard and look back at her shivering and begging me to come in. Sometimes she has to get a leash. Sometimes I give her a break and come for cookies. Unfortunately, she is only there if she is asleep on the couch. I do not do stairs....and I either can use the houndie door....or not....

Rusty.